Your business will always grow and expand if it is self-sufficient and create reasonable returns. Tax can discourage you from expanding and even start your business; therefore, you should be able to...
Let’s Talk About Education
Everyone stays that going to school is importation, but how much of a difference does it really make? Below is an info graphic that calculated how much extra money you can make over your life based...
Is Calorie Counting The Best Way to Lose Weight?
The idea of counting calories was developed in the 20th century. Supported by some nutritionists, this method enables people to keep track of the amount calories they consume per meal and the amount...
What is The Key to Happiness and Why is it Hard to be Truly Happy?
Some people can deal with life a lot better than others. They manage to enjoy life, even if it is very hard and full of hardship and tragedy. For some life is a triumph and for others a tragedy. It...
How to Be a Fitness Model? Find Out What Challenges You Have Ahead of You!
Every achievement comes with a price. If you want to earn master`s degree at something then you need to spend countless hours of studying. If you want to create a successful business from scratch....
Learn How to Avoid Kidney Stones Before It Happens
It can be very painful for a person to pass kidney stones and it is not something that most people like to experience. If a person does have kidney stones that cause them pain, then he or she goes to...
What Happens to You When You Stop Smoking? See The Facts
There are millions of people who want to quit smoking, but haven`t been able to make it yet. Smoking is a very strong habit and it takes a lot of willpower to kick the habit. The major problem is...
The Key to Maintaining the Bond between You and Your Partner
Have you ever dove into a new relationship with abandon, without second thought, or almost unwittingly? Or have you spent years cultivating a deep, meaningful bond with someone you love, enjoying...
Winter is lurking around the corner for some of us and for some this means dry skin and all of us wish to avoid the ill effects of cold weather on our skin. Who wants to have dry skin? I do everything possible to having dry skin. Here are some tips to help protect your skin this season.
• Keratosis Pilaris, or the dry and rough skin, is generally found on upper arms. To get rid of the dryness, opt for a lotion that contains salicylic acid. This will help in exfoliating the dead cells that occur around the hair follicles.
• Another very common problem with winters is parched and chapping hands. Soap-free cleansers, wipe offs and hand sanitizers help avoid this.
• A barrier on skin to trap the moisture helps the creams and lotions to soak in. So, wear gloves during winters after applying skin lotion and keep your skin soft and glowing.
• For softening stubborn dry patches, especially on rough knees and elbows, try a rich and hydrating scrub. A plain mix of sugar and honey helps reduce inflammation and increase blood circulation in the skin.
• Your legs and arms may start looking scaly during winters. You can avoid this by using a lotion with 12 % lactic acid. Milk (which contains lactic acid naturally) is very effective as a moisturizer and helps in getting rid of the scales.
• Apply lotion on all body parts meticulously as this may mean the difference between dry and healthy skin. First, apply a moisturizing body cleanser or rich bath oil followed by application of lotion, once you’ve dried off.
• Exfoliating regularly helps in getting rid of the dead cells. It also aids in getting the moisturizer penetrate deeper and provide better protection. Just make sure that when you are using an exfoliating product for back and chest, you should be very gentle.
• To treat rough skin on feet, remove the calluses gently with a pumice stone or a hydrating scrub and follow it up with the application of a buttery and thick moisturizer, each day before bed. Wearing socks at night also helps in retaining the moisture.
• Resist the temptation of a long, hot shower or bath after a day spent in the cold as it will just ends up stripping the moisture from your skin. Make sure that your showers are no longer than ten minutes and no more than just once a day.
• Night wear is also very important for your skin. The softer it is, the better it will be for your skin. People who have eczema or just sensitive skin should opt for fabrics like cotton flannel or cotton.
Now that you’ve read these tips there’ll be no reason for you or someone you know to have to suffer from dry skin.